While using our website for any purposes, be it repair or purchase, some of your personal information such as your name, address, and email address and to name just a few we collect. And, that is just for the part of the buying and selling process.
Besides, as you browse our site, your computer’s internet protocol (IP) address is recorded here to learn about your browser and operating system.
Your Email: As we collect your email address, we, with your permission, send monthly or weekly (as consented) email containing product and services information, new products/launches among other updates.
We Get Your Consent in the Following Ways:
Your personal information;
· To complete the transaction
· Verify your credit card
· Place an order
· Arrange for a delivery or return a product
· Using it for a specific reason only
Using your personal information for a secondary purpose entirely depends on your consent for which we directly ask you for your consent, you are bound with nothing to say “No”.
By simply contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by unsubscribing which you can do by the email sent to you.
We don’t and never share our customers’ personal information to any third party, except Google Analytics and Mail Chimp. We may disclose the information if any Terms of Services violated by you and if it is required by law.
We protect your personal information by taking all necessary measures and precautions.
We follow the best of the industry norms to protect your data from being stolen, misused, wrongly accessed disclosed, altered, or destroyed.
We have hosted our website/store on WordPress. Your data is stored in the WordPress database/storage. The server where your data is stored is protected by a firewall.
1. When you use your cards such as a Credit/Debit Card or Wallet choosing the direct payment gateway, the details of the card is stored on the WordPress site. The payment gateway is Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI-DSS) and the purchase transaction detail is stored as long as the purchase process goes on. Once the purchase process is over, the purchase transaction information is deleted automatically.
2. All direct payment gateways follow the standards set by PCI-DSS as managed by the PCI Security Standards Council and it is a joint effort of brands like Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover.
3. PCI-DSS requirements support insecure handling of your transaction details, credit card information by our store and its service providers.
For more information you can contact us on using the following steps;
They are only allowed to use, collect or disclose your information to some extent or as long as it is required to perform certain tasks.
Navigation data such as cookies and IP information received by Google from visitors will be used by Google Analytics to improve our site and make it more user-friendly.
· Your registered email address will be used for the newsletter (only if consented)
· A third-party service provider like payment gateways may have their policies
· We are bound to provide the information to perform the transaction
· We suggest our customers read their privacy policies before taking a further step
Certain service providers may be located in a different jurisdiction and in such cases, your information may become the subject of laws of the jurisdiction where the service provider located.
Any links which redirect you to other sites will not be the responsibility for any privacy practices. Do read the privacy policies of the site before heading on.
All necessary and reasonable precautions are taken care in advance to produce your data against inappropriately lost, misused, accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed.
Your information such as your credit card detail is encrypted using secure socket layer technology (SSL) and stored with AES-256 encryption.
· Practice all standards of industry norms
· Follow ll PCI-DSS requirements
· No method of transmission over the Internet
· Electronic storage is 100% secure
We use the following cookies;
1. Session Cookies: Sessional which enables the site to record browsing information such as referrer, landing page, etc. It will expire in 15 days, automatically.
2. Comments cookies: WordPress automatically sets a cookie containing the user’s name, email address, and URL. It will expire in 347.222 days or 30000000 seconds.
We assume that while using the site you are at least the age of majority which is decided by your state or province.
Address: 1428/2 w 86th st, Indianapolis, Indiana, 46260
Phone Number: +1 317-349-8126